Friday, April 10, 2009

Roomies!

This is my great friend Monica and me! November 6-8 we will be tent-mates for the Breast Cancer 3Day walk here in Dallas. We will be walking 60 miles over 3 days and probably singing in karaoke contests by night...she sounds great and I will be the awful back-up singer! We camp out somewhere within the city of Dallas amongst numerous other walkers.



As of Apr. 10 I have logged 91 training miles and have 784 miles to go! I must raise $2300 to walk ($1400 left), so visit my link below and donate today! Your donations benefit breast cancer treatment and research.
My personal page (copy and paste it in your browser):
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/DallasFtWorthEvent?px=3086859&pg=personal&fr_id=1295

Straight to donation:
Help me reach my goal for the Dallas/Fort Worth Breast Cancer 3-Day!

No comments: