Monday, February 02, 2009

3 Day Walk


First of all, yes, Justin was in this pic, but he didn't smile and had eyes closed, too. Now on to business!

I am on a mission to walk in the Susan G Komen 3 Day here in Dallas in November! That's right--60 miles in 3 days! This is one of their major fundraisers, so I have to bring in a minimum of $2300 + $90 registration to be able to walk! Wow! So I am calling on all of you to help me out. Any contribution you can make will push me further towards that $2300 mark. I have a few months to do it, so I'll be making updates as to my progress and fundraising activities.

A group of us ladies from church have formed a team for the walk named Creekside Cares. We have a blog site http://creeksidecares.blogspot.com. You can click the link on the left under my Blogger Buddies tab, too. We post information here for each other. We currently have 8 ladies with more in the works. Once I raise $90 to cover my registration, you will be able to donate online on the 3Day site http://www.the3day.org. Until then, I can still take all forms of payment, including credit/debit cards. Just give me a call. Thank you so much for your support! I'm walking for you, Misty!

No comments: